Sunday, May 3, 2009

The Cupid

He has long hair, which I find pretty sexy. He keeps it tied up usually, with a rubber band. I wonder if the harsh rubber hurts, and if so, if I should offer the old pony tail hair band I wear around my right wrist constantly. He is unmistakably and yet subtly handsome. The first time I was with him in a room, I barely even noticed him. And even after I did, I still wrote him off. It took a course of a few days to notice the little things that were so attractive about him. He is tall and well built, but has something feminine about his face. I can't remember if his eyes are blue, brown, or green. His hair is long, but seems dirty and kind of greasy, and yet somehow I don't find this unappealing. His voice is low, slow, slightly drawling, which I'm sure comes from his backwater hometown. He is very quiet-- never says too much, the way I do. But sometimes I try to joke with him or flirt and when he smiles, he smiles like a boy. It's really quite adorable.

I want him to kiss my neck and lick my skin, and use his voice to seduce me. I want to suck on his fingers while he feels me, slips his hands under my clothes. And I want him to take me, but sensuously, at his leisure. I fantasize we are playing 7 Minutes in Heaven and we make out in a closet while groping each other. I want him to want me. He has an incredible understated magnetism.

And at the end of the day, I go home and he is no more. When I wake up in the morning, I do not think of him first. He's just one of hundreds of Adonis's who will stir my heart and my body before dying and being reborn again and again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment